In this post, I buy a reproduction of a painting by Gil Elvgren, and trace some of the history behind it. I also have to modify the painting in order to be able to hang it.
- Enforced absence
- 20 million views
- What do any of us really know about the shoes in which we have never walked?
- Review – Alita: Battle Angel
- Pin up art, and a new purchase
- What You Need to Know About Transgender Rights
- New pen – Sheaffer Triumph with V-inlay
- Welcome to the new web address!
- Photo manipulation
- Ten Years