I was at an antiques trade fair recently, and a few of the sellers had the odd fountain pen here and there. Nothing that caught my eye. But one had a reasonable collection and amongst them I spied a Sheaffer.
- Thruxton again
- And then I went out…
- Not going out (much)
- Enforced absence
- 20 million views
- What do any of us really know about the shoes in which we have never walked?
- Review – Alita: Battle Angel
- Pin up art, and a new purchase
- What You Need to Know About Transgender Rights
- New pen – Sheaffer Triumph with V-inlay